Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Recruitment ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Recruitement requests
Previous topic :: Next topic  

WHO SHALL WE CHALLENGE FOR A SCRIM?
FF
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
THC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CFG
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
PK2
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
ATEAM
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 14:12 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hola all -

A lot of the other teams have been recruiting players over the summer. PK2, despite being a farce, has attracted Superknuckles (a good player), Zeus  and others... I saw a PK2-Alex one game. FF has recruited Dos Mole and Mutineer (good) and Raul - and XP3 has also returned. I am absolutely pissed off that Raul "joined" our clan and then decided to "upgrade" to FF. But nevermind. THC has also recruited Commando Black, and possibly one other.... I'm not sure. There's also a new clan, called CFG, which will probably die, but which has grabbed a few players we might have recruited: Commando Black, Killing from THC (who was the only non-FT player playing for THC, and is very good) and Alex... former )2p(Alex??

In short, then, everyone has been getting new players... except us. At which you'll say, but what about Raul (oh yeh, but he quit), Sweden and Fatzyor? Well, Sweden is definitely an asset - a strong player - but I don't see him or Fatz around much. I haven't seen either since the Scrim, in fact.

Conclusion: I think we need to work on three things:

1) attracting more good players
2) keeping them
3) not allowing in people who will disappear after a week

Does anyone have any ideas how we might do this? I have a couple:

I) More scrims! Creates a reason to be in a clan, and raises clan spirit.
II) Tougher recruitment: i.e. people can't ask to join; we ask them.
III) More effort from FT members to recruit the best players from Ateam 1

The last means, chatting to them, being nice, inviting them to scrims, and asking them whether they ever considered joining FT, etc.

Any thoughts?

Best,
Wit

p.s. lets get another scrim together before summer is out. Who shall we challenge? THC? CFG? FF?

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 14:12 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 14:15 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

1 further idea: we should try to contact all FT players and ask them to play Scrims: Holly, Sweden, Eddy, Killer Very Happy

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 15:09 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hey !
Everything you said is true, I agree. We need to recruit new players, but there are a lot of players who don't want to join a team, or if they want to, they join Pk2 or FF. Yeah Raul left the team... and then joined FF --' I still don't understand why he joined our team cause he said 2 weeks later that he didn't want a team, anyway that's his choice...

About Commando Black he's wearing Pk2, THC FF and FT's tag, therefore he doesn't really have a team.
Yea, I know Fazt and Sweden aren't playing anymore; I talked with Sweden and he said he's off for a while (he has some problems), I don't know about Fazt I'll send him a pm.
I agree with your ideas, we should organize another scrim soon; when Sniper will be back, a friendly scrim or against a team ?
I think FF is the nicest team we shall challenge; last time we played against Pk2 it was a mess they didn't come and then they left after 3 rounds --'
And there's another team we could maybe challenge : RR. I'll have a talk with them ASAP.
I guess that CFG don't have enough players for a scrim at the moment !

Nanika
FT member
FT member

Masculin Cancer (21june-23july)

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 16:09 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hi friends! I agree with Chris!  Sad

MSN
Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Tue 3 Aug - 19:26 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Heh, don't be depressed John! Very Happy The people we do have are THE BEST! Very Happy

Thanks for your comments Lisa! I agree that FF would be the nicest match, as they are all good people in that team. A little bit of me wants to trash CFG and PK2 though. But, as you say, since PK2 are a mixture of campers, gold horders, hackers and idiots, it might backfire. And CFG might well collapse before it generates more than 3 players, each of whom "belong" to 3 clans each.

Just want to clarify, we're not suffering a crisis, but I'd determined to add to the efforts of other FT members in making our clan very strong Very Happy And it would be great to get Scrims going as, along with friendship, they give meaning to being in a clan.

Okay

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 12:48 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Yeah, we'll do these efforts Smile And we could organize another friendly scrim soon, or against a team ! 

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Thu 5 Aug - 13:21 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

d'accord - I will ask FF and start to suggest a date. When would be good for FT? I can't do between 19th-26th August, as I'm away. But, apart from then... Very Happy Maybe we can do one next week?

Wit

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Thu 5 Aug - 19:09 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Ok. I don't know when exactly but Romain will be back next week (on Saturday I guess) and I'll be away soon too. I'll have a talk with others FT to know... But I think a weekend is better.

Nanika
FT member
FT member

Masculin Cancer (21june-23july)

PostPosted: Thu 5 Aug - 23:01 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hi hi! Yea i think too a weekend is better!!!!

MSN
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Sat 7 Aug - 17:30 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Hey guys and gal,

I think it's a good idea to recruit more but the main question is who ?  All the bests already have a team. And I think that we should set this rule which says that we did better to not recruit ppl who ask to be in.

About the Scrims, I'm down (or up. Don't know which one is the right one) with it. We could do that if we get members enough cuz there are a lot of members who are off (like Sweden or German). And I guess that no one wants to play against PK2s, we all know the reasons why.

And anything else, The members you quote before Chris, don't play anymore. I know Eddy and Killer in real life and they are totally off. About Holly, I don't have her e-mail adress or msn or anything else. I think that players who don't play anymore should be removed and if they to come back, then we can let them play with the tag as retired members. We can't refuse them to play with the tag cuz they were in and didn't got removed due to a bad behavior. I don't know if what I told was clear enough but you can ask me if you didn't understood what I've written.

Cheerz,

Sniper57

Last edited by Sniper57 on Thu 19 Aug - 19:10 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Sat 7 Aug - 23:20 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Ahah thanks for the "gal" Wink

I think we'll get enough members (I hope so !) or it depends how many FF will be there (anyway they can't be more than 7 cause our server only have 14 slots), maybe Freshtouch or Bigda will be able to play and if we play on a weekend John can play too ! And I'm pretty sure German will play too. But thing is we have to find a date which is appropriate for everybody ...
I don't have Holly's email too, unfortunately but I didn't see her since a long time ! 

Sure, Killer is totally off !  I don't know about Eddy, he plays very rarely ... I doubt he wants to play ! 
About Sweden and Fatz, I sent them a PM and I'm still waiting for an answer lol.

Take care ! 
Lisa 

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug - 11:03 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Lol I got yelled enough by the past when I said only guys XD.

About Defying the ATEAM, I think they won't be down to play cuz of their ping on our server and I guess they won't lock the server to play against us. About the date, whenever you want after Friday the 13rd by my side. I think we'll get members enough to play but it will be hard to tell them all the informations.

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug - 12:29 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Did I yell for that ?  Mr. Green  I don't think so ! 

Lol I don't think they want to play against us anyway ... 
I'll have some days away too : since Sunday 15th till Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th. Actually, if my net problems aren't solved for the scrim, I think I won't be able to play because I'm having bad connection every 5 or 10 minutes or maybe 15 minutes if I'm lucky ! :/

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug - 19:33 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Lol I wasn't talking about you Razz I don't have so much time to come on msn atm sorry. Just some short times to come here and post 2 or 3 times.

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 11 Aug - 18:26 (2010)    Post subject: Recruitment Reply with quote

Yeah I know don't worry; just enjoy your holiday Smile
Anyway I don't have much time at the moment too and with my net problems I can't connect often.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:23 (2018)    Post subject: Recruitment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Recruitement requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006