Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Holiday ! ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Need a break ?/Feel like to leave ?
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 20:05 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Hi everybody ! 
I just wanna say that I'll spend 2 weeks in England, actually I don't know if I'll be able to connect there but I hope so ! I'll be back the 22nd July.
Take care Smile

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 20:05 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Raul
FT friend

Masculin Aquarius (20jan-19feb)

PostPosted: Fri 9 Jul - 06:33 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Have fun there Lisa and take care also ! Okay Smile Smile

storm
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 9 Jul - 10:41 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

have great times Cool

Freedom Fighters Clan

Visit poster’s website
Nanika
FT member
FT member

Masculin Cancer (21june-23july)

PostPosted: Fri 9 Jul - 22:58 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Yea have great holiday!!

MSN
Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Fri 23 Jul - 12:42 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Thanks !  Smile

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul - 15:57 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

No, I don't think you will be able to connect in England... it is a very backward country. Perhaps you will find a very snazzy "Internet Cafe" where they have a 56k dial-up modem.... but only if you are in London. Everywhere else... well, they think "PC" means "Police Counstable" and a "mouse" is a small furry thing with a long tail and a predeliction for cheese.

Hope you have a great holiday!! Very Happy Apologies in advance for our awful weather! Very Happy

Wit
xx

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul - 15:58 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Oh, hang on... you're already back Very Happy How was it?

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul - 19:52 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Lol you're right I wasn't able to connect there... Actually, you don't need to apologize, the weather was fine (it didn't rain  Shocked  lol) ! 
It was great !!! I lived near the beach Very Happy But english food is strange sometimes, I tasted things which wasn't good ! French food is much more better Very Happy

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul - 19:00 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

LOL! You have to know. Some food in England is amazing! And some is amazingly bad! You just have to know what how good the place you're buying the food from is... Very Happy

When I was in France I ate very well in Paris, but I stayed with some friends in Lyon who only fed me Nutella and crepes one night! Is this supposed to be dinner? However, then a different night they made tartiflette and it was tres bon!

Glad you had a good time Very Happy Did you stay on the South Coast? Cornwall?

x

Wit
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul - 19:02 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also ate at the University dining halls in Lyon, and the food there was.............!!!!!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! My friends called it "Cafe Byurk" - as in, the noise you make when you vomit Very Happy

Lisa
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul - 22:08 (2010)    Post subject: Holiday ! Reply with quote

Lol, that's right I ate things which were well too !

Ahah, "Cafe Byurk" funny name ! BTW in France you can find some places where the food is totaly horrible, especially in canteens ! Smile

Yes, I stayed on the South Coast in Eastbourne, I think the region (or whatever it was) is called East Sussex. I wanted to visit London too but we didn't because it was unsafe... :/

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:19 (2018)    Post subject: Holiday !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Need a break ?/Feel like to leave ? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006