Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Lord Cuncuna ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Report a hacker
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jun - 22:28 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

Name : LordCuncuna(H)

Ground : Wallhack + Aimbot

IP : 164.77.*.*

Demo taken by : Me

Server : RR

Demo link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/pq4f4q

It's a short demo where you'll maybe not see anything but I started the demo and he went out 3 minutes later. However Squall was with me and approve this. I wait to have an less hidden IP to get him banned and a best demo which can approve those charges.

Last edited by Sniper57 on Wed 30 Jun - 23:32 (2010); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 29 Jun - 22:28 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Raul
FT friend

Masculin Aquarius (20jan-19feb)

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 07:03 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

Yeah I was there also, saw him aimbotting:P wanted to tell you sonner or later

OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 22:55 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

I have one question. Where you see in that demo WALLHACK and AIMBOT? Shocked If you really think that's aimbot or wallhack, then i'm not sure if you upload the right demo. If he will be banned, i'll post that demo on RTCW cheaters site, and show that you ban people with no reason. Please don't say watch in shownormals or something, i always watching in shownormals and timescale. Thanks.

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 23:02 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

Hey Oaza,

Don't think I ban ppl without any reasons. I watched this guy during 2 rounds before to demo. Then he quitted during the demo. It's the reason why we don't see anything and the map isn't very useful to say that. But believe me I know what I've seen. If you don't believe me, watch those others demo I did about other ppls. I never talk about banning ppl without to be sure of what I say. But I won't ban him cuz the IP is too large. Anyways I won't ban him till I haven't any other demo. And another thing, We were 3 to spec him during the round before to take the demo. 3 to agree. Anyways I won't ban him for the moment. And BTW Who are You ?
Anyways I said : I WON'T GET HIM BANNED.

Cheerz,

Sniper57

OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 23:15 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

I don't aceppt if he will be banned with demo witch one doesn't show if he wh or aim. He's my friend and i want to see if he really hack. and if some one ban him with no reason that will be very bad way... Only think witch one can make me sure is the demo in witch one he hack. and before you say "I wait to have an less hidden IP to get him banned." I hope that will happend when you guys will have the demo in witch one he hack, and i hope he will not be banned because few guys say he hack. i can say for every one "that guy hack" but i can't ban him with poor demo. Thanks.

OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 23:18 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

oh sorry i missed some your text:  I won't ban him till I haven't any other demo.
sorry i missed that. Wink

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Jun - 23:30 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

No problem man that's normal but I got vexed the first time cause I'll never ban someone without any proofs but I know what I've seen. But till I have no more proofs I won't get him banned. But I understand that's your friend you don't want to see him banned. But I can assure you that what I've seen was really suspect. I'm gonna move this topic in "report a hacker" section cuz he's not banned. If you want I can edit my first post to say I won't ban him without any other demo. I do that then I go sleep.

OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Thu 1 Jul - 00:22 (2010)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna Reply with quote

He's my internet friend and i think he's clean. but if he hack, just do what you need to do... Wink i was just think you'll ban him because of that demo withc one show's nothing... now it's clear that for me. Thanks for understanding. Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:16 (2018)    Post subject: Lord Cuncuna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Report a hacker All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006