Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Server, some ideas ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Server info
Previous topic :: Next topic  
storm
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 01:01 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

Hey guys
I has just tested the server as Instantgib goldrush with some FF friends..
there are some ideas we need to discuss and i think this will help to fill the server.
- There is a problems with the maps.
- The mines are 1 for each team.

I would like to talk to you Romain it can be fixed and playable..
when the server loads a map the needs download TOO MANY players get kicked.. and they dont return.
Some of the map, like "house" doesn't support goldrush mod.
Beach has a problem with the scoring flag, and the sealed walls of axis base, this is for objective mod not goldrush:)
Map "dam" should have an elevator in allies spawn.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 01:01 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 08:19 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

Hey man,
As you maybe know, I ain't able to play wolf until Christmas cuz of my Video Card. I don't have time to answer now cuz I go to school but don't worry at 5pm GMT+1 I'll answer. I've modified the beach problem atm. Changed the mp_beach by cp_beach.

Cheerz,

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 16:43 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

Ok I'm here. About the mining system, I don't know how to change it. I don't see any commands in the FTP to modify the mine limit or the flashing red mine. If you know, I could maybe change it.
About the maps, I know that some of them are too big to download, but if we delete them, we haven't so much maps left. If we delete gamershome and kungfu grip, there will only be 7 maps left. I don't know how did Faceman to get the village2 map in CP mod. I know there are script to find but I've already searched and didn't find anything. And BTW You talk about Dam but we don't have this map on the server. And even if we had it, I don't know how to use GTK Radiant to modify the map.
About gamershome map, Last time I played it, the map worked perfectly. I don't get what you mean about it.
I know that downloading keeps ppl out of the server but if you know how to get the maps I mentioned earlier, we could change this.
If you wanna contact me, since I can't play wolf, I can give you my MSN adress or speak here or by pm. I send you my MSN adress by pm right now. I'll be connected at 9pm GMT+1 if you wanna talk me or maybe a bit earlier.

storm
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 18:32 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

i think that the server has to be configured as CP and not MP.
maybe it does load the maps according to that.
I will do search and if i can also test on my PC.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Visit poster’s website
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Nov - 20:09 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

I don't know. We should make some tests. But I'm really busy atm. I believe the server is configurated as DM mod so I don't know what it belongs to. I think it's MP or maybe SW.

storm
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 20 Nov - 18:26 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

I got the map beach with the modifications to mach goldrush.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Visit poster’s website
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 20 Nov - 20:01 (2010)    Post subject: Server, some ideas Reply with quote

I already have it. BTW, my computer crashed down 1 hour ago X@ I don't have the FTP and the Rcon anymore. It's going on my nerves like it never went...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:09 (2018)    Post subject: Server, some ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Server info All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006