Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: i want to join ft ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Recruitement requests
Previous topic :: Next topic  
zero

Masculin Gemini(21may-20june)
Gemini(21may-20june)

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 00:17 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

Hello im zero, some  players of the ft clan know me or saw me. Like ft wit, like  ft fresh touch and ft aniko. This clan like me, i think that this clan is amazing ,  i really want to join this clan. i speak spanish and english only.
regards zero.

Hello im zero, many players of the ft clan know me or saw me. Like ft wit, like fresh touch and ft aniko. This clan like me, i think that this clan is amazing , i really want to join this clan. i speak spanish and english only.
regards zero.

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 00:17 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nanika
FT member
FT member

Masculin Cancer (21june-23july)

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 10:49 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

Hello Zero! Smile

Me too like to Aniko!!!!! Smile

MSN
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 11:48 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

Hey Zero,

First, welcome on our forum and good luck for your application. We have to know you a bit more before to be able to make a decision. So I have few questions :
- Is Zero your real gaming name ?
- How old are you ?
- Are you a guy or a gal ?
- How long did you play RTCW ?
- How long do you think you'll play RTCW ?
- Where do you play the most ? (I mean which server)
- Were you in a team/clan before ?
- Have you already been banned for cheating ? (don't try to lie, I perfectly know where to search for that Smile)
- Have you already been banned of a team due to a bad behavior ?

You have to know we don't accept members who play in 2 teams at the same time. We don't accept guys who play 2 or 3 days and get away all of a sudden without warning. Last point, You have to be active on the forum also. At least coming few days a week.

Cheerz,

Sniper57

zero

Gemini(21may-20june)

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 22:23 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

Hello I`m zero, zero is my real gaming name, I`m a guy, I`m  14 years old, i have been playing rtcw for 5 or 4 months but I`m good, i expect will play this game for a long time, i play the most time in the server 1. i was in a clan before.

i was banned but i don´t know why, sometimes when t try to play in the server 1 show me banned.

regards Zero
Hello im zero, many players of the ft clan know me or saw me. Like ft wit, like fresh touch and ft aniko. This clan like me, i think that this clan is amazing , i really want to join this clan. i speak spanish and english only.
regards zero.

MSN
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 23:00 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

I guess who you are. You are one of those guys who been caught in these range bans from the server. I'm sure you are Commando Black or GFC Assass!n. Don't try to swindle us. Strangely, GFC Assass!n comes from Chile, you too. Strangely, GFC Assass!n fell under this range ban, you too. Strangely, GFC Assass!n registered here a few days before you, you register today. I wait more explanations from you. And you didn't answer, Which clan was it ? I bet on GFC.

zero

Gemini(21may-20june)

PostPosted: Sun 14 Nov - 23:24 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

i was in gfc, but i don´t like this clan.

regards zero
regards zero.

MSN
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 15 Nov - 18:51 (2010)    Post subject: i want to join ft Reply with quote

Ok we'll see. You are now in test period. Answer here and don't spread the conversation on simultaneous topics or it will be a real mess.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:34 (2018)    Post subject: i want to join ft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT Members -> Recruitement requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006