Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Jazzuha ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Report a hacker
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Thu 28 Oct - 17:30 (2010)    Post subject: Jazzuha Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to have your opinion about that guy who played today on the server 1. He seems to use a wallhack but I wasn't sure and everyone called him hacker, aimbotter, wallhacker then I demo'd him to ask some others opinions. Links from demos are here :
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/1d7dxs
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/sjeykm
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/pyd6cy

The third demo is just a demo where I did /time as I forgot to do it in the two firsts.

Cheerz,

Sniper57

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 28 Oct - 17:30 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Thu 28 Oct - 22:40 (2010)    Post subject: Jazzuha Reply with quote

Hey... Maybe my opinion is not important there, but ti don't see aimbot or wallhack in this demos. It's clear for me... maybe some shots are strange but if he play with headphones, then i understand why he play like that... If some one find some strange moment in this demos, please tell me i want to see it.
i think that guy who called him noob is one crazy guy witch one doesn't have any knowledge about hackers! Wink

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 10:03 (2010)    Post subject: Jazzuha Reply with quote

Yea that's what I thought too. He clearly doesn't use an aimbot. For the wallhack I don't really know. I don't think he cheats but I think Ateam should keep an eye on him. On the demo it's not present but on mp_base, he was at the tunnel beginning and all of a sudden he turned around and shot a guy with only 1 shot at the "window" where is the MG42. He seems strange even if we can't see anything on this demo on my opinion.

OaZa
FT friend

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 10:12 (2010)    Post subject: Jazzuha Reply with quote

Sniper57 wrote:
Yea that's what I thought too. He clearly doesn't use an aimbot. For the wallhack I don't really know. I don't think he cheats but I think Ateam should keep an eye on him. On the demo it's not present but on mp_base, he was at the tunnel beginning and all of a sudden he turned around and shot a guy with only 1 shot at the "window" where is the MG42. He seems strange even if we can't see anything on this demo on my opinion.
I agree with you mate! Maybe that shot at the window is lucky, I know that sounds funny, but it's possible. Really hard to decide but i think he's clear in this demos.. yeah they should keep an eye on him and maybe make more demos with better proofs. If all demos will looks like that 3, i think then we will know how to decide... Umm... if some one will make more demos please post it there or send it to me by PM, I want to see it more. Wink

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 29 Oct - 14:55 (2010)    Post subject: Jazzuha Reply with quote

Yea I think he's clear too. I'll post the demos ppl will make of him.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:18 (2018)    Post subject: Jazzuha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT server -> Report a hacker All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006