Friends Team Forum Index
Friends Team
FT Friends Team is an official clan of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayers

Friends Team Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Empty server :( ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT general Chat -> Questions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
German_Warrior
FT member
FT member

Masculin Virgo (24aug-22sep) 鷄 Rooster

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 15:10 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

hey ft guys, especially lisa and romain.
as u maybe noticed our server is empty all the time since we have that damned teamkill on....
thats because the server is nothin special anymore and just like other objective servers.
and its very boring to play on a server with 2 or 3 people.
i please u to ask the server admin to turn it off again. otherwise it will always be that empty Sad

Friends Team rulez!

----------------------------------------------

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 15:10 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin Scorpio (23oct-21nov) 狗 Dog

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 15:49 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Man,

I have played 4 years in obj now. I know about every obj servers. The Teamkill is on EVERYWHERE. Understand it. I saw the server is empty. I'll have a look to see if there's a problem coming from the server. If there's no problem, it will simply mean it's just for 1 or 2 weeks and will go back to normal. Valks server has the teamkill turned on and have so much ppl. The same to RAF server. Valks server has about the same rotation as us and no downloaded map. Then problem doesn't come from the rotation or from the teamkill. Teamkill turned on is the open door to panzer rushers who destroy the game and get the skilled ppl away from the server. Everyone can come and rush with a nade on enemies and get kills. That's not what I call obj. If this should be the first goal, We should have set the Panz mod and that's all ! Where is the pride when you kill someone by rush him with a panz and die with him ? For me, there's no pride to be a kamikaze who upsets ppl. I totally prefer to kill someone after a few headshots and again and again without to get killed at the same moment. 

German_Warrior
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 15:56 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

lol
why dont turn panzer off?
btw thats what i meant: all the other servers have teamkill on. so most of the ppl join the server with lowest ping....

Friends Team rulez!

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 16:28 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

I had a look on the server and didn't see anything wrong. I noticed there are a lot of no name servers actually so I think this is the matter. We have to consider the age of the game also. There are less and less players. We can't do anything except going on the empty server and wait for others coming. If you wait 10 mintes you'll see first 2 or 3 persons and then more and more. But that's a fact there are always less players on this game.

German_Warrior
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 17:09 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

maybe youre right. but why dont we give our server a name?

Friends Team rulez!

Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 18:09 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Cuz With a name, the server won't be at the top of the list. And players rarely play somewhere else than the top of the list.

German_Warrior
FT member
FT member

PostPosted: Fri 8 Oct - 19:27 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

lol if u think so Very Happy

Friends Team rulez!

storm
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct - 10:21 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Do not forget guys that the server in the summer vacation was not empty, perhaps the school and working times after the summer ended the basic reason, its also in server 1

Nanika
FT member
FT member

Masculin Cancer (21june-23july)

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct - 15:31 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Hey dudes , i think Storm is right!

Greetings

Johnny

MSN
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct - 15:41 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Yea you're right Storm. But I think what I've said before are reasons too. Wolf is dying day after day. Don't forget it. And I checked a bit the other servers, They all have a lack of player except famous servers.

Knarrenheinz
FT friend

Masculin Pisces (20feb-20mar)

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct - 22:23 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Im tooo lazy to read this all Very Happy

but there are 2 possible ways why server is empty....
1. Rtcw is dieing..................................
2. or it's the normal empty server phase we got every year only diffrent to other years,i thing, taht it's longer than the other years before

for my self i can say im not active because real life.............................. would be very sad if i return 1 day to my old status "ervery day online for 3h" and no1 is there.

greez Knarr 

METAL NEVER DIES \m/

ICQ Skype
Sniper57
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Oct - 12:19 (2010)    Post subject: Empty server :( Reply with quote

Yea it's true, real life takes a lot of time. But I think we'll get more ppl further.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:04 (2018)    Post subject: Empty server :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Friends Team Forum Index -> FT general Chat -> Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006